COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We know your information is sensitive and we make every effort to only gather as much information as needed to provide our services.
We collect information in the following ways:
Information You Give Us. We may collect information from you such as your name, email address and mailing address. We may also collect information from you, such as when you call or email us, use our social media platforms, or otherwise communicate with us.
Information We Get From Your Use of Our Services. When you log onto our Site, we may automatically collect information from you. Most browsers will collect information automatically such as your computer type, operating system name and version and device manufacturer. We may also collect your IP address, a number that is automatically assigned to the computer you are using by your Internet Service Provider. We use such information to fix server issues and ensure our Site is running properly.
Information We Collect From Other Sources. We may collect information about you from third parties, including from public databases, social media platforms and other third parties.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use the information you provide us for purposes like:
- To respond to your questions;
- To send you our Tame the Tiger monthly video and quarterly postcard;
- To send you legal updates and mailings related to our law firm or information we think may be of interest to you;
- To send administrative information like information regarding our services or changes to our terms, conditions or policies; and
- For our business purposes, like for data analysis, improving our services and determining the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We promise to never rent or sell your personal information. We do, however, work with trusted partners who perform vital functions as part of our operations. We may share information with others under any of the following circumstances:
- With our trusted third party providers who perform services on our behalf but only to the extent such information is necessary to perform such services;
- When leaving reviews or interacting with us on third party social media websites, the information you choose to provide may be displayed publicly;
- If we are required to do so by law, in connection with litigation, a crime, or to protect personal property, the public, or the Site;
- In connection with a sale, merger or corporate change; and
- With your prior consent.
NOTIFICATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS FROM OUR SITE
When you sign up for our monthly video and/or quarterly postcard, you will receive an email notification confirming your registration. Thereafter, you will receive newsletters, postcards and/or other emails from us about topics we think may interest you. If you do not wish to receive these communications, please opt out in any email you receive from us or email us at email@example.com.
USE OF SERVICES BY MINORS
Our Site is not intended for use by individuals under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under the age of eighteen (18), please do not provide any information about yourself to us on our Site.
We are committed to protecting your personal information through commercially reasonable means. Unfortunately, no website can guarantee 100% security. We use security measures such as engaging a third party managed hosting platform and SSL encrypted communication between your web browser and our web server. If you have any reason to believe your interaction with us is no longer secure, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vero Law Group
225 Santa Monica Boulevard, 11th Floor
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Last updated: May 10, 2016